- Pack of 4 hemp face covers
- Custom-dyed 10oz. recycled antibacterial hemp fabric
- Hemp muslin lined filter pocket
- Black and gold "Urbane" woven label
- Made-In Los Angeles
- This mask is not intended for medical use, and not proven to reduce the transmission of disease.
- The CDC recommends using cotton (you got better!) or cloth face coverings in public to minimize community spread by asymptomatic persons
- Machine washable and reusable
- Hemp is naturally antibacterial, resistant to mold, and ultraviolet light. The porous nature of the fabric allows hemp to "breathe," so that it is cool in warm weather.
Colors may vary from the picture you see above.
This item is FINAL SALE.
4 Hemp Face Cover
Urbane Face Covers have been safely manufactured and packaged, but please wash before use. Continue to rewash and disinfect your Cover after going outside.
- Machine wash and dry(air dry) your face cover every 2-3 days. Disinfect with natural solution after each use.
- Iron or steam your face cover to remove any wrinkles.
- Excellent breathability
- Naturally antibacterial and UV resistant
- Resistant to mold, mildew, and rot
- 3x stronger and durable than cotton
- Hemp gets softer after every wash, without fiber degradation